Questions marked with * are more appropriate for residents.
1. The pathology illustrated is caused by:
2. The change illustrated is due to:
3. Which of the following is associated with skeletal abnormalities?
*4. A 4 month old by has spasticity, irritability, seizures, and an arrest of neurological development. MRI shows diffuse white matter abnormality. The condition is most likely caused by:
5. The pathology illustrated is caused by:
*6. Which is X-linked?
7. Ragged red fibers occur primarily in ETC disorders caused by:
*8. Which of the following is associated with a large head?
*9. A 23 month old child has hypotonia, developmental regression, and abnormal signal in the basal ganglia and brainstem. Serum and CSF lactate is elevated. The condition is most likely transmitted:
10. Cardiomyopathy is caused by: